In accordance with the Governor’s order, Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater will be closed until at least May 4, 2020. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all navigate these challenging times.
As the risk of contracting the coronavirus/COVID-19 grows around the world, we recognize that extreme measures are necessary to minimize the spread and protect the most vulnerable in our community. We recognize that this situation is evolving rapidly, and this could change suddenly. The health and safety of our staff, audiences, and artists is of the utmost importance to us. Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater is taking the following precautions for your health and comfort:
- We have adopted a sanitizing regimen for surfaces throughout the facility and are increasing the frequency and level of cleaning of the public spaces within the theater
- All seats and armrests are being disinfected prior to and following every performance
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, disinfecting wipes, and tissues are placed throughout the building
- Ticket exchange fees will be waived for anyone wishing to exchange to a later performance, including to a future production in the 2020 Season. For exchanges, contact the box office at (508) 349-9428. We will process your request as quickly as possible
- All staff and audience members who are not feeling well or are experiencing flu-like symptoms are encouraged to stay home
- We encourage everyone to follow best hygiene practices regarding hand washing, avoiding face touching, and covering sneezes and coughs
- Signs regarding proper hygiene practices have been placed in all restrooms of the theater
All previously announced events through May 31 are cancelled. Additional programming updates will be available shortly. We are monitoring this evolving situation closely and will provide updates as they are available. Ticket sales for upcoming events will resume after May 4, 2020. Ticket holders to any cancelled event can click here for more information.
Our team will continue to implement best practices and CDC recommendations, while staying in close contact with our local health department and colleagues. If you have any questions, please contact us at (508) 349-9428.