Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater | Julie Harris Stage
2357 Route 6
All sales are final. Exchanges, subject to availability, must be made at least 24 hours prior to a performance. Exchange fees may apply.
The theater is fully accessible, including an elevator and accessible restrooms. Listening devices are available for the hearing impaired. Handicap and wheelchair accessible seating is available. Please contact our box office for assistance: 508-349-9428.
Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before curtain. Latecomers will be seated at house manager’s discretion.
We share a parking lot with the post office including four handicap accessible spaces in front of the theater. Overflow parking is available in the plaza next door.
Take Route 6 East to the Orleans rotary, and continue straight through South Wellfleet.
There is a left turn lane and a blue sign for WHAT just past Shepley’s.
If you miss the first turn off, our driveway is accessible from the plaza next door. If you get to PJ’s you have gone too far.
From Provincetown or Truro:
Take Route 6 West towards Orleans.
Continue passed the stoplight at PJ’s and Cumberland Farms.
On the right, just past Cove Road and Cove Corner plaza is our driveway.
There is a blue and white sign for WHAT at the start of our driveway.
Where to Eat
- The Well at The Wagner – dinner, live music
- The Beachcomber – lunch and dinner, live music, waterview*
- The Bookstore and Restaurant – breakfast, lunch and dinner, waterview
- Box Lunch – home of the rollwich
- Finely JP’s – dinner and Sunday brunch
- Mac’s Shack – lunch and dinner, waterview dining*
- Mac’s on the Pier – take out with picnic table seating, lunch and dinner, waterview*
- Moby Dick’s – family style summer seafood, lunch and dinner*
- Pearl – lunch and dinner, waterview*
- Wicked Oyster – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Winslow’s – lunch and dinner, dining*
- Laura and Tony’s – brunch buffet, Eastham/Wellfleet line*
- Karoo – South African, dinner only, Eastham
- Hot Chocolate Sparrow – coffee and more, Orleans
- Montano’s – Italian dining, Truro
- Blackfish – Truro dining*
- Napi’s – Provincetown dining
Seating Chart (click here for a virtual tour)